8/09/2009

Moody & Sad

barista helps me clean the room and toilet


the look after finish cleaning works, thirsty and hungry



actually decided went for KFC but he suddenly pizza hut mood




the menu(he order meal for 4ppl@.@)

bread stick that contain small piece of glass
(the ppl in charge change a plate for us again =.=)

his shell shape spaghetti



not nice and need to add in tomato sauce @.@



Date : 9/8/09
Time : 1.33am
Location: TM rented house 2nd floor

It’s Sunday and it’s time to go church later in the early morning. Because of responsible, I need to back tm yesterday to join fellowship’s activities in the night but I din as I need to move my room from ground to 2nd floor (order from my lovely mom).

Fuh… this few days happen many things and I felt complicated. As I had that kind of feeling, my emotion becomes complicated too. Huh? I also don’t know what I am talking about. I din even have the feeling of blogging as all things happen so suddenly. Barista need to make decision for stay in Klang help his mom or follow me back Tm. He really feels frusted because of this. I wonder why his mom wants to do the kitchen job until 2 am one. Now she need run 3shop in a day. That’s why she will feel tired. As barista can’t make the decision in time, I made for him. Stay in Klang for 3months again, that’s mean this semester we still can’t together in tm. Luckily still got Doreen accompany me in this house if not I really alone in this 3 storey house T.T

I m sad. I wonder how long I will be like this…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn