8/28/2009

last day..complicated feeling

its friday... barista will be back tommorrow morning. I got chemistry midterm test too. sigh...
We both late woke up in the 11.30am morning and the i brought him went to my uni as i had choir practise at 12pm. He wait one hour for me. then we went for lunch at kfc. A thing happen at the last after i almost finish my rice. i saw a vegetable insect in the salad. Oh god. i lost my appetide to finish the food already.
then we went to secret recipe again for high tea with our laptop. haha~!


then we went to the pasar ramadhan to catch the food but our mood destroyed after barista got a lucky bird'shit on his shirt and my hand got some hot oil from the murtabak court. sigh... so we just go home and cook our own dinner..




1 comments:

@nGeLine said...

bobo...I also want to eat!!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn