8/28/2009

Happy wednesday

Last Sunday… there was a bad day for me because the junior said something bad to me again… well, I actually not fight with you about the leader of choir. Hope you understand and think about your behavior. Don always said something made people unhappy. After I told flower and pastor, I can saw they were helping me by words. I m felt an wei. Then its came to the dinner’s time. I din ever thought that my friend will left me behind and made some stupid reason said afraid the restaurant was crowd and din ask me to go. I m sad. Then I join ah yen’s family to have the terrible fried rice with egg. Bad taste food. T.T that night cold war with barista too since my mood was not good and the next two days have midterm exams too. Felt stress and unhappy.


But today is Wednesday! Barista is coming to tm and accompany me for 3days and date. ^^ I m happy since last night after finish my chemistry paper. This morning having 2hours chemistry lab to do the crystalline experiment but unfortunately my hand was getting hot because of the hot plate.

Never mind, it won’t affect my mood to cook lunch and dinner for barista. This is the first time I cook for barista. Haha.




Barista reach at 5pm. It’s raining. So I need to go home with my little black while wait for him.

Night, after class 10pm, we plan to go mamak with anggerik 20. But it’s raining again. So we wait until 11pm and send my ai xin mushroom soup to anggerik 20. We meet Eugene at mamak. Just him in the cold night but it’s warm for three of us. There were fried mee, Maggie mee soup and murtabak kambing ordered by two of us… nice supper~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn