8/19/2009

Blue Monday

This morning I woke up late and late stepped in class but I almost got heart attack when on my way went to class. What happen?! I chased by a dog in Tanjong Malim! Oh my god… I can’t believe my eyes. I wonder where’s the dog came from! @.@ luckily I am a dog lover, if not I sure find something and throw it to the dog. Revenge!huh.

I really felt sleepy due to last night on call with barista until late in the midnight. I can’t make myself to listen what lecturer was talking about. Just hope class finished faster and go home sleep. As tonight have statistic quiz, I need to force myself to finish the revision. Today chat with flower in the class, just knew about a junior also made her felt upset one. Huhu. Junior, behave yourself la… don’t thought your mood not good then can make it to other people. It’s a bad habit.

Talk about tonight’s dinner, I order a mamee chicken rice in a restaurant near by Taman Universiti. The restaurant was full of uni Chinese students. Once I eat that, I will never order it anymore. In my opnion, it just a mamee that stick together with the chicken only. I give 20 marks la. I miss Happy Village’s food la… sad…

After back from class tonight, I started to refill my printer’s ink. Oh, get mad with it within 1hours! … at last, I just realized I refilled wrong the ink’s hole=.=’’’

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn