8/19/2009

Think before you say!

For the 1st time, I felt disappointed and upset with the junior’s behavior. Actually not his business and I am looking help from other junior but he “said” to me I can do it by myself with little black(my scooter), just drive to uni library then can online find the things I want. Hey, my house don have internet, ya I can go library but it’s not convenient for me to bring the laptop all the time because it’s heavy! Ya, my old house that you live now got internet, you can use it anytime when you are tired back from class. Please la, think before you say! Think others feeling before say anything that will hurt people… now I just feel I won’t near you people too much la. I m old and used to protect myself. Luckily I still got my mood back to lead the choir group after pray to God. When on the way go home, my heart is whispering to God again. He gives me very large encourage and it makes me feel to continue it next semester.

Oh ya, one more thing. Please remember the thing u said in the meeting and when I am try to rectificate you the date. Please la respect me as a senior and don blame me not in the meeting last last time. Wake up please. You thought I like to absent meeting? Did you think at my side? Did you think I m ok stay in the house overnight alone after a guy tried to climb in? sigh.

Barista is sick… and I can’t by his side now because the responsible that I have on Friday, Saturday, Sunday. I really tired… sorry dear...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn