4/11/2011

My Last "flyday"


Last Friday after school, i am went to Stadium Proton for 
"Track and Field" 2011

*yes, its was a hot day and i am ride my small black went there*


















My lovely students ^^





i felt funny each time i look at this picture XD
















ha ! my student as tiger 






*our mission*
let the balloon fly over the sky~







































its very hot... T.T




poor students under sun >.<






the balloon like candies above the sky :)
.
.
.

.
.
.
went to klang by 6.50pm ktm
reach there almost 10pm... @.@
i am tired.. but its worth as i can spent my weekend with my loves one.




supper also my dinner @.@
cost RM 140++ for 6 person




haha.. we were the last table.. the restaurant was waiting for us to close.




can't took the pictures in time !! hehe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn