4/18/2011

Black Saturday for me



last friday, like usual went to Klang to meet my bui~


have a great mood this day as his cafe is having new set of tables & chairs.










they are looking for waitress!!
those that interest can left a message to me here..





doing gundam always his favourite activity




dinner for Friday..
cooked by him.. look nice but... XD
just felt like the wife cook for husband for the first time >.< hehehe



 Here came Saturday...





the taste is marvellous !! can fight with Kenny Roger
.
.
.
.
his family had quarrel this afternoon...T.T
a big big quarrel.. made my mood just like shit.
when it came to night, cafe was crowded with customers but just had me & him to serve the customers.
for the first time in my whole life, i worked until my hands are shaking !!!
so i really felt disappointed with them that time.
his mom even asked him to get out from here and follow me go..
its second time already happen this kind of things.
.
.
.
so, when it comes to stress, i always want to release it with food..T.T


so, in 1 am @ Sunday morning. we went to Mamak for supper/breakfast??!!

.
.
.
.
and had an emo Sunday >.<




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn