5/09/2011

Last Friday :)


Like usual.. went to Klang and met my bui~

what's different that day was the present of my junior, also my housemate which also come from same hometown with me.

his mission: learn the Technic of do Gundam from my bui.




can't believe that they can talk about Gundam and work it until 4am in the morning !! @.@





the dinner for Friday night.
Kangkung+ Rendang Chicken+ Butter Mantis prawn

.
.
.

then we went for this movie @ midnight 12.10am


THE ACTION IS AMAZING. It all revolving around car chases and races for the most part. This film knows what people are here to see… and they just deliver it in spades. The movie just go go go go gos from the start right to the finish BUT i don't know why i kept FALL ASLEEP !! oh my god, waste the ticket only. sigh !! got to download it and watch it again some day..


the movie finish around 2.10am.. then we went for "breakfast" @ McD

as noon i ate fillet o fish as my lunch already, then this time i chose Quater Pounder that my bui always eat one. taste ok !!













lol.. all have sleepy eyes but still want to eat McD.

balababala.. i m lovin it :)

such a great Friday !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn