5/25/2011

HIs off days, Our dating days

his cafe off day from 23th-24th, 2 days

so, we had 2 days to dating ^^



after had a nice sleep.. we went for Bak kut teh as lunch ^^





pity them.. work under big sun 
.
.
.
.


 our location now:
One Utama
















my new slipper 
*gift from my bui*
RM 50




his favourite- Transformer











reach home around 11pm.. 
time for a rest & update with facebook
.
.
.
.


 2nd day ^^
after got taxi for flower to LCCT, we went for a nice lunch with his uncle


.
.
.
.


 then its our world, just both of us


went to Sunway for a walk.












ha ! never took picture for my back




Blessing for Japan :)
.
.
.
.

 after he got what he want *Fossil watch & Bag* @.@
we went for dinner @ Sushi Zanmai
its my first time been here
and its cheaper than Kinsahi >.<









its nice !! :)














































Japanese Pancake














Salmon fish




Fossil bag




Fossil watch




me in Mango's fitting room.. >.<

he said its cute, Mango's t-shirt for Disney





so, i got my first shopping @ Mango, Sunway !! XD

thanks to my bui..



 then our mission completed, its time to go back Klang


a drop by @ Rangsamas Hobby shop to find his Gundam gang




and play monopoly card games !! its interesting






finally i bought the bag for my mom..
and one purple for his mom..





Mango bag *excited*








gift for my little brother




Mango pant
*love it so much*




and Mango t-shirts

1 comments:

Lisa Jones said...

nice blog with great pictures..... dating blog

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn