2/28/2011

Weekend update ~


*friday's noon ktm was crowded like shit*
*hot & uncomfortable!!*
after reach Kuala Lumpur, i felt like came out from a sardin tin..
as it is a cheap transport in Malaysia, so you need to get used with it @.@




after reach bukit tinggi klang, we search for mini fan for my junior.
as he always help me a lot..so, i bought an early present for his birthday ^^


so... this is my friday's dinner..
*specially cook by him*
*Lamb Chop @ Happy Village*
feeling like the lamb is running around in my mouth ! haha




after got a full charge from a nice sleep...
Saturday here i come..
my lunch with a large size white rice *fat*



curry chicken cook by his mom


*marmite prawn that sepcially left by his mom for me from this morning food catering*




aww.. love shape dessert that made by him :)







*he was fixing the mini fan for me.. as in his shop do not have air coned and its damn hot for me!*



well, have a nice rest mask for my face at night..




Sunday.. its time to go back tanjong malim..
so, he took the chance brought me ate this..* as i request want eat chicken rice*



Hailam's chicken rice that cost RM 7.50



Chicken Chop



and i suddenly want to go back myself with ktm..
as i worried him drive car all the way back bukit tinggi alone..
.
.
.
but i always rush for ktm !! haha
so he fetch me went to klang station as he thought i can get in the train in time.
unfortunately, the train was here when i reached. impossible i can ran up the bridge and got into it. haha!
so... i wait for another train to come :)







and thanks to him sponsor me this white board marker !
its nice to use when i am teaching !!
.
.
.
i had a nice weekend.. did You??? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn