2/12/2011

December in 2010

DECEMBER



oh ya.. this is my 2nd brother's princess who born on end of November.. cute right? just look alike my brother.. 2 pictures above was her full month picture ! :)





Scorch chicken nugget + my favourite indo mee as my
breakfast by Chef Jonathan ^^




whats this??!! its hair dye material..
 my bf help me dye back my dark color hair as i need go to school again in 2011 !!



yes, its almost Christmas.. the floor decoration of Jusco, Bukit tinggi, Klang





The Christmas trees in Jusco, Bukit Tinggi, Klang



My first bite of Domino's Pizza !!


He is my bf's beloved daddy who celebrated his birthday on 8 Dec... Unfortunately, he pass away suddenly on 13 Dec. :( just the next day when i back to my hometown, Sarikei, Sarawak for holiday. 

*Miss you in my heart, Uncle...*




One of my favourite-- McDonald's fillet o fish & Twister Fries..





 Me @ Sunway for took some pretty light pictures...







@ Station One Cafe, Sunway 



The green curry chicken drumstick @ Happy Village
i gave it a try, its nice !




   

 My Big Brother's birthday dinner @ Sugarbun, Sarikei.





 Sometimes... accompany my parents go walk walk at Taman Tasik, Sarikei


Peanut flour's dumpling in Winter Solstice as a symbol of reunion of family member 
22/12/2010



 

Reunion dinner @ Winter Solstice festival




Yes, this is my wisdom teeth who always make me felt pain when hot weather.. but now, its gone! as i went for a small operation @ government clinic... and cost RM 50 only. It started at 2pm and end at 4.30pm.. :( yes, its a tough operation as told by Dentist, Dr. Cheong Joo Ming.. normally people who have large size mouth can finish the operation in half or one hour. He is a great and patience dentist i ever seen !! 

* thanks to my beloved mummy too for the accompany*




 My niece, baby grace with McDonald's ice cream + green tea.. LOL 
she love nice food just like me..XD




End my December with great sushi meal @ Sushi Tie, Sibu Parkson.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn