3/11/2010

Week 10 of lecture in sem 6


its busy weeks after came back from cny.. i had a great time with my family & friends.. a wonderful memories.. and i can meet with my little niece, grace.. even just a week, i should felt contentment with it..( oh! whers my 2nd bro & er sao)


my cute niece, Grace

my best friends

at my daddy, Andrew's house~





although i reluctant to leave my family, i still have a VIP in west malaysia.. thats my barista.. he went to penang to meet his cousin from japan, joshua.. so, i transit to penang after my flight stop in LCCT.. i had a great night in penang although waiting 2hours for the dinner @.@ i had great chance to meet with his cousins from ipoh n kajang too..


our favourite place, Kinsahi Japanese Restaurant
barista &  i also celebrated our belated valentine day in bukit tinggi, klang too ^^ i get an Esprit watch from him.. happy :) this is the 3rd expensive things he bought for me after the sony erricson hp and Calvin Klien handbag..




Sakae Shushi~

after a week in tm, i went down klang again... for Chap goh mei gathering with barista. we went for dinner at puchong after barista was settle the food catering in area puchong.


well, its almost 2 weeks i din go to klang already.. i want but i cant.. i m waiting for next week to meet my dear!! just its many class replace, assignments and proposal for me to finish it.. but work hard must play hard too !!
today start i will be alone again in the house.. housemate went home for 1week holiday T.T

did u have this experience before?? live alone in a house.. nobody talk with u even no body besides.. what i have is laptop, hp that can connect with my love 1.. ya.. sometime i not tough enough to face this loneliness and make barista feel helpless with it.. but i still have God that take care of me for almost 23 years already.. so, everyday is a new day!! and i always waiting for morning to come..

i love the morning time in sarikei and bukit tinggi when together with family and barista..
its means a great day is beginning..its great if can have breakfast with them too..sometimes i can feel the melody of bright Day too :)

Happy Go lucky ^^

1 comments:

@nGeLine said...

I got an award for you. Pls visit my blog

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn